- Product Designer at Datawheel
- December 2017 – Present
Designed and implemented designs for data-oriented websites, organizing data into meaningful sections with appropriate visualizations. Designed product dashboards and sign-up flows.
Worked with high profile clients such as Verizon, Estée Lauder, and CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention).
- Web Designer at Berman Advertising / Overdrive Interactive
- January 2014 - August 2017
Designed and developed marketing websites for clients in various industries. Built and maintained the agency website.
- Lead Designer at Cefco
- January 2012 - June 2013
Introduced and maintained order, organization, and consistency among in-house brands. Worked across a variety of media.
- Art Intern at PeakBiety Branding+Advertising
Designed, brainstormed, wrote, and researched for client work as well as internal initiatives.
- Web Design Intern at Operation Homefront
Designed and developed an event website, helping a nonprofit organization gain sponsors and support.
- University of South Florida
Bachelor Degree in Mass Communications, Zimmerman Advertising Program
- Hillsborough Community College
Associate Degree in Mass Communications
Skills & capabilities
Especially good at:
- Responsive web design
- UI design & prototyping
- Style guides & design systems
- Website architecture & wireframing
- Sketch, Photoshop, & Illustrator
- Valid, accessible HTML (HTML5)
- Clean, well-documented CSS (SCSS, PostCSS, CSS3)
- Kirby CMS
- Problem solving in general
Competent while actively improving:
- Web accessibility
- Web performance
- Gulp & Grunt